Substance Name: Hydrocarbon waxes (petroleum), clay-treated microcryst.
- TSCA Definition 2017: A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained by treatment of a petroleum microcrystalline wax fraction with natural or modified clay in either a contacting or percolation process to remove the trace amounts of polar compounds and impurities present. It consists predominantly of long branched chain hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C25 through C50.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- Clay treated microcrystalline wax
- Clay-treated microcryst hydrocarbon waxes (petroleum)
- EC 265-144-0
- EINECS 265-144-0
- Hydrocarbon waxes (petroleum), clay-treated microcryst.
- Hydrocarbon waxes, petroleum, clay-treated microcryst.
- Hydrocarbon waxes, (petroleum), clay-treated microcryst.
- Petroleum wax, clay-treated, microcryst.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number