Substance Name: Solvent naphtha (petroleum), heavy aliph.
- TSCA Definition 2018: A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained from the distillation of crude oil or natural gasoline. It consists predominantly of saturated hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C11 through C16 and boiling in the range of approximately 190.degree.C to 290.degree.C (374.degree.F to 554.degree.F).
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EC 265-200-4
- EINECS 265-200-4
- Heavy aliphatic solvent naphtha (petroleum)
- Solvent naphtha (petroleum), heavy aliph.
- Solvent naphtha, petroleum, heavy aliph.
- Solvent naphtha (petroleum), heavy aliphatic
- Solvent naphtha, (petroleum), heavy aliph.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number