Substance Name: Raffinates (petroleum), reformer, Lurgi unit-sepd.
- TSCA Definition 2018: The complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained as a raffinate from a Lurgi separation unit. It consists predominantly of non-aromatic hydrocarbons with various small amounts of aromatic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C6 through C8.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 270-349-3
- Raffinates (petroleum), reformer Lurgi unit-sepd.
- Raffinates (petroleum), reformer, Lurgi unit-sepd.
- Raffinates, petroleum, reformer, Lurgi unit-sepd.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number