Substance Name: Gases (petroleum), gas concn. reabsorber distn.
- TSCA Definition 2018: A complex combination of hydrocarbons produced by distillation of products from combined gas streams in a gas concentration reabsorber. It consists predominantly of hydrogen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide and hydrocarbons having carbon numbers in the range of C1 through C3.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 270-776-5
- Gas concentration reabsorber off gas
- Gases (petroleum), gas concn. reabsorber distn.
- Gases, petroleum, gas concn. reabsorber distn.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number