Substance Name: Naphtha (petroleum), steam-cracked middle arom.
- TSCA Definition 2018: A complex combination of hydrocarbons produced by the distillation of products from a steam-cracking process. It consists predominantly of aromatic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C7 through C12 and boiling in the range of approximately 130.degree.C to 220.degree.C(266.degree.F to 428.degree.F).
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EC 271-138-9
- EINECS 271-138-9
- Medium steam cracked aromatic naphtha (petroleum)
- Naphtha (petroleum), steam-cracked middle arom.
- Naphtha, petroleum, steam-cracked middle arom.
- Naphtha, (petroleum), steam-cracked middle arom.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number