Substance Name: Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked arom.
- TSCA Definition 2018: A complex combination of hydrocarbons produced by distillation of products from a steam-cracking process. It consists predominantly of aromatic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C7 through C9 and boiling in the range of approximately 110.degree.C to 165.degree.C (230.degree.F to 329.degree.F).
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EC 271-264-4
- EINECS 271-264-4
- Light steam cracked aromatic naphtha (petroleum)
- Light steam-cracked aromatic naphtha (petroleum)
- Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked arom.
- Naphtha, petroleum, light steam-cracked arom.
- Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked aromatic
- Naphtha, (petroleum), light steam-cracked arom.
CAS Registry Number
Other Registry Number
System Generated Number