Substance Name: Distillates (petroleum), C12-30-arom.
- TSCA Definition 2018: A complex combination of hydrocarbons produced by distillation of aromatic tar distillate. It consists predominantly of aromatic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C12 through C30 and boils in the range of approximately 270.degree.C to 400.degree.C (518.degree.F to 752.degree.F).
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- (C12-C30) Aromatic oil
- Aromatic oil distillate
- Aromatic petroleum distillate
- Aromatic petroleum distillates
- C12-30-Aromatic distillates (petroleum)
- Caswell No. 055
- EINECS 271-620-9
- EPA Pesticide Chemical Code 006601
- Distillates (petroleum), C12-30-arom.
- Distillates, aromatic petroleum
- Distillates, petroleum, C12-30-arom.
- Chevron 100
- Distillates (petroleum), C12-30 aromatic
- Distillates, (petroleum), C12-30-arom.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number