Substance Name: Extracts (petroleum), clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- TSCA Definition 2018: A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained as the extract from a solvent extraction of catalytic cracked clarified oil. It consists predominantly of aromatic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly greater than C20 and boiling above approximately 350.degree.C (662.degree.F). This stream is likely to contain 5 wt. % or more of 4- to 6-membered condensed ring aromatic hydrocarbons.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 272-173-2
- Total clarified oil solvent extract (petroleum)
- Extracts (petroleum), clarified oil solvent condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Extracts (petroleum), clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Extracts, petroleum, clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom-contg.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number