Substance Name: Extracts (petroleum), heavy clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- TSCA Definition 2017: A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained as the extract from the solvent extraction of catalytic cracked clarified oil. It consists predominantly of aromatic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly higher than C25 and boiling above approximately 425.degree.C (798.degree.F). This stream is likely to contain 5 wt. % or more of 4- to 6-membered condensed ring aromatic hydrocarbons.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 272-174-8
- Heavy clarified oil solvent extract (petroleum)
- Extracts (petroleum), heavy clarified oil solvent condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Extracts (petroleum), heavy clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Extracts, petroleum, heavy clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom-contg.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number