Substance Name: Extracts (petroleum), light clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- TSCA Definition 2017: A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained as the extract from the solvent extraction of catalytic cracked clarified oil. It consists predominantly of aromatic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C15 through C25 and boiling in the range of approximately 340.degree.C to 400.degree.C (644.degree.F to 752.degree.F). This stream is likely to contain 5 wt. % of 4- to 6-membered condensed ring aromatic hydrocarbons.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 272-179-5
- Light clarified oil solvent extract (petroleum)
- Extracts (petroleum), light clarified oil solvent condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Extracts (petroleum), light clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Extracts, petroleum, light clarified oil solvent, condensed-ring-arom-contg.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number