Substance Name: Naphtha (petroleum), catalytic cracked light distd.
- TSCA Definition 2017: A complex combination of hydrocarbons produced by the distillation of products from a catalytic cracking process. It consists of hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C1 through C5.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 272-185-8
- Light distilled catalytic cracked naphtha (petroleum)
- Naphtha (petroleum), catalytic cracked light distd.
- Naphtha, petroleum, catalytic cracked light distd.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number