Substance Name: Residues (petroleum), coker scrubber, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- TSCA Definition 2017: A very complex combination of hydrocarbons produced as the residual fraction from the distillation of vacuum residuum and the products from a thermal cracking process. It consists predominantly of hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly greater than C20 and boiling above approximately 350.degree.C (662.degree.F). This stream is likely to contain 5 wt. % or more of 4- to 6-membered condensed ring aromatic hydrocarbons.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 272-187-9
- Scrubber bottoms from coker (petroleum)
- Residues (petroleum), coker scrubber condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Residues (petroleum), coker scrubber, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
- Residues, petroleum, coker scrubber, condensed-ring-arom-contg.
- Residues, (petroleum), coker scrubber, condensed-ring-arom.-contg.
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number