Substance Name: Slags, brass-manufg.
- TSCA Definition 2017: Substance formed during smelting of brass and bronze, skimmed from surface of the bath, and mechanically treated for recovery of metals contained therein. Composed primarily of copper and zinc oxides, the substance can contain small amounts of oxides of aluminum, lead, manganese, silicon and tin.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- Brass slag
- Brass slag (Secondary nonferrous plant)
- Cupola slag (Secondary nonferrous plant)
- EINECS 273-726-0
- Slag, skims and fines from brass furnace (Secondary nonferrous plant)
- Slags, brass-manufg.
CAS Registry Number
Other Registry Number
System Generated Number