Substance Name: Flue dust, copper alloy-manufg., zinc oxide-contg.
- TSCA Definition 2017: Dust collected from copper alloy processes where metal oxides, particularly of volatile constituents, enter the air extracted from within and around the furnace and are subsequently filtered out. Consists primarily of zinc oxide but may contain oxides of the alloy constituents.
- TSCA UVCB
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
- EINECS 273-755-9
- Zinc flue dust (Secondary nonferrous plant)
- Flue dust, copper alloy-manufg, zinc oxide-contg.
- Flue dust, copper alloy-manufg., zinc oxide-contg.
CAS Registry Number
Other Registry Numbers
System Generated Number