Substance Name: Chloroparaffin 40G
- A complex combination obtained by substituting some of the hydrogen atoms in a paraffin distillate with chlorine atoms. Consists primarily of straight chain carbon aliphatic compounds with a carbon range of less than C2O.
- C14-C17 medium chain chloroparaffin with 40% chlorination.
- Overall Carcinogenic Evaluation: Group 2B
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
Name of Substance
- Chloroparaffin 40G
- EINECS 287-196-3
- Paraffin oils, chloro
- Paraffin oils and hydrocarbon oils, chloro
- Paraffin oils and hydrocarbon oils, chloro [Chlorinated paraffins]
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number