Substance Name: Amolimogene bepiplasmid [USAN:INN]
- A DNA-based therapeutic encoding the E6 and E7 epitopes from HPV; a potential therapy for HPV-associated diseases, including cervical dysplasia; in phase II clinical trial 12/2008.
- Contains plasmid-DNA-encoding fragments derived from the E6 and E7 proteins of human papillomavirus (HPV) 16 and 18, and is formulated within small biodegradable microparticles; for treatment of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, in a randomized controlled trial (2/2004).
- Treatment of HPV-Mediated Disease
* denotes mobile formatted website
Links to Resources
Names and Synonyms
Name of Substance
- Amolimogene bepiplasmid [USAN:INN]
- Amolimogene bepiplasmid
- Bacterially derived DNA and microparticles made of poly(D,L-lactide-co- glydolide)
- DNA (synthetic plasmid p3kDRalphaHPV16-18)
CAS Registry Number
System Generated Number